Sunday 19 July 2009

Introducing Milo

This is Milo on our first training walk!
Of course he had no idea he was training - he thought it was just another walk, maybe slightly longer than usual but that just made it more enjoyable, and we went along a new path and met new people and it was all rather wonderful for a Patterdale terrier who's only thirteen months old.
Milo will be walking with me next year, but sometimes he'll have a break and travel with Charlie, my daughter, and her assistance dog Mac will take a break from looking after the boss-lady and walk with me.

Milo is a bit of a character, occassionally very naughty but always loving and affectionate. I'm trying to teach him not to greet everybody he meets so effusively but I think it'd be easier just to wait for him to grow up and grow old! He just loves people!
Mac, Charlie's assistance dog, is a black and white English Springer Spaniel. A handsome and devoted companion who works hard all day every day to make life easier for Charlie. I'll find a good photo of Mac and post a blog all about him another day.
Bye for now,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment